View Floor Plan
View EPC Ratings
The perfect town location being set approx. 50m from the town centre and comprehensive facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
A 'turnkey' home renovated by the present owners to an exact standard in the last two years creating flexible open plan living accommodation with a warming ambience throughout with well defined areas for socialising, dining or relaxing.
• Open Plan living room with defined areas, attractive oak laminated flooring and >b>wood burning stove
• Full length window shutters
• New cloakroom/shower room
• New kitchen/family room with underfloor heating – the hub of the home providing the perfect indoor-
outdoor experience via full length bi-folding doors out onto the paved courtyard garden
• Large walk-in pantry/utility room
• ‘Vogue’ contemporary fitted stainless sink and fitted Wren units including integrated fridge freezer and pull out larder
• Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
• Ideal town location
Immediately adjacent to the rear of the kitchen/family room is a terrace with covered log store area and steps up to a further terrace area with small timber shed and parking for two cars and two sets of double gates that lead into West Street.
On foot from the centre of Henley with the bridge behind you, continue up to and slightly beyond the Town Hall into Market Place itself and Percy Cottage will be found on the right hand side shortly after the Exhibition Centre.
Due to current regulations it is now necessary for purchasers to provide proof of Identity. This can be in the form of either a current passport or photo driving licence, together with proof of address (valid in the last 3 months) which can be either a utility bill or driving licence (if this has not been used as proof of identity).